Welcome To Blocklooly: "The Biomatic Update"!
- Redid ALL of Blocklooly to use Number-based generation
- This makes Editing The Code MUCH EASIER
- We added Biomes
- We made Sand Fall
- We kinda smoothed terrian
In 0.4.0 alpha 1 we...
- Redid Entire Game
- Numerized Content
- All Generations Changed
- Ores Natrually Generate
- Terrian Is Smoother For Some Reason
- Biomes Generate
- New Biome: Ocean
In 0.4.0 alpha 2 we...
- Did Changes To Re-Add 0.2.2 Features
- Added Middle And Top Cave Air to make caves tallish
- Added Middle, Top, And Normal Extinson Cave Air to make caves wide (Did not work that well)
In 0.4.0 beta 1 we...
- Did Changes To Re-Add 0.2.3&0.3.1β1 Features
- Added Interactivty (Defualt, so [i] does nothing but  -  change stuff)
- Changed Block System Minorly
In 0.4.0 beta 2 we...
- Added the [I] interactivity
- Added the base code for the reload function
In 0.4.0 beta 3 we...
- Added the timebased changes of 0.3.1
Back To Blocklooly
- Added even more of the timebased changes of 0.3.1
- Added dead grass to make the grass cycle better (Which now works)
- Water can 'evaporate' or 'fall' to the ground
- Sand can 'fall' to the ground